Friday 22 July 2011

Friday night fire

So tonight we borrowed a fire pit from the neighbor, sat outside after finally getting the little princess down for the night and attempted a fire. Notice the key word of attempted.   No way would our wood burn.  We sat outside being eatten alive by bugs and waited for our "first family fire" to erupt into a wonderful night.  Well if you haven't noticed yet in my typing tone but the fire did not go AT ALL!  We had enough heat from the coles to make a few smores for LRAP while daddy and me sat and watched him enjoy (enjoying one of our own each). 

All I have to say is that after a very hot, humid, dry day and the flybites my ankles are nothing but bumps. Im sure the little creatures had a field day with me. 


                             This is only to prove we had fire lol
                    mmmmmm smores
                           we wouldn't let him have his own chair ;)
Landon very excited for our "Camp out"

No comments:

Post a Comment